Getting to Viva SGV!
Viva SGV! is both a local celebration and a regional attraction. Residents of El Monte and South El Monte can easily walk, bike, or skate to the route. Those coming from further away can take the Metro Silver Line or Metrolink for transit. If you’re driving to the route, please observe local street parking signs, or if you prefer a parking lot, here are some of our suggestions:
- Parking lot of El Monte High School - Enter on Mildred (Tyler will be closed) (3048 Tyler Ave, El Monte, CA)
- Parking lot behind El Monte Valley Mall (10612 Valley Mall, El Monte, CA)
- Parking lot of Whittier Narrows Recreation Area (750 S. Santa Anita Ave. South El Monte, CA 91733)
- Parking lot at the El Monte Metro Station (3501 Santa Anita Ave, El Monte, CA 91731)
- Parking at the Arcadia Golf Course (South of Live Oak, 620 E. Live Oak Ave. Arcadia, CA 91006)